Invisalign aligners, also known as clear aligners, are a method of orthodontic treatment for repositioning and straightening virtually invisible teeth. This innovation is a set of transparent braces that can be used to reposition teeth secretly. They are less evident than conventional metal braces because they are transparent and removable. However, before choosing this course of treatment, it is essential to consider the benefits and drawbacks, so make sure to get help from cosmetic dentistry in Waikiki, Honolulu.
The things to consider before getting Invisalign are listed below. However, everyone who could benefit from braces should have Invisalign.
- When it comes to the suitable cases, Invisalign is invaluable. Invisalign is an alternative to traditional metal braces, although it is not always as effective and might take longer and cost more. Visit a dentist to get professional guidance on this decision and choose the one that will give you the greatest results regarding your smile.
- Invisalign braces are not entirely discreet. Invisalign braces, unlike popular belief, are not wholly undetectable. One may accurately describe them as virtually undetectable. That is why it is easy to overlook them.
- When compared to metal braces, Invisalign practically disappears. You can grin with assurance, knowing no one can tell you are wearing braces. Just think: your family dentist will not have to see you in an emergency because of broken or irritating metal brackets and wires.
- How long does it take? How long you will be on Invisalign depends on your severe misalignments. The typical duration of treatment is between three and twenty months. You should not worry even if it takes a while longer. You can get your work done quickly if you have good dental insurance and a good dentist.
- Contrary to traditional metal braces, the results are seen much more quickly. With Invisalign, you will not have to wait long to improve your smile. After a few months, you can see the results for yourself. While our Invisalign solutions are great for making rapid progress, getting the full scoop from your regular dentist is always best.
- When using Invisalign, drink nothing but water. You should not eat while wearing your Invisalign aligners, which everyone should know, especially foodies. It is recommended that you remove them before eating or drinking.
- Only water should be consumed while wearing your aligners. Juice, coffee, soft drinks, tea, and even water can leave unsightly stains on Invisalign aligners. You should avoid these meals when using Invisalign.
- Do not forget to floss! Regular flossing is one of the dentist’s top recommendations for keeping teeth healthy. Some of us are excited, while others can not follow a routine. However, frequent flossing is essential for maintaining healthy gums and teeth when using Invisalign.